« Smurfit Stone-Distressed Debt Investing | Main | Distressed Debt Investing- Blockbuster, Inc. »



Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


Your best bet is to contact a local bacupkrtny attorney, most will see you free the first visit. You'll need to provide to them your last 6 months of pay stubs, your assets if any, list of all your debts and last 4 years of taxes. Once they review all of this, they can tell you what you qualify for. You will have to come up with a retainer fee, but an attorney will help you with advising what you won't have to pay in order to come up with the retainer. Good Luck!

The comments to this entry are closed.